A RevTrak® Web Store provides a secure, simple way to collect payments online. Created specifically for K-12 schools, this tool offers a solution to reduce the workload for your staff, cutting back on hours spent manually entering payments. Collecting funds via debit or credit card can help reduce, or even eliminate the use of cash and check on campus.
Allowing for 24/7 access, parents are enabled to pay for food service, transportation fees, and other items at their convenience. The more your district utilizes the Web Store, the more families will make payments online. By taking most of your payments online, the process becomes more automated, maximizing the time saved for your district.
Benefits for Parents:
- 24/7 Access to the payment system via internet.
- Email receipts and low-balance reminders keep them informed of their student’s account.
- Peace of mind knowing that their payments are securely processed.
- The convenience of paying for multiple fees in one transaction.
- The ability to pay with Visa, Mastercard, or Discover credit or debit cards.
Benefits for School Districts:
- Reduces or eliminates paperwork with online processing and reporting.
- Saves time for your staff by reducing the manual data entry.
- Increased internal controls which allow voiding and refunding, both full and partial, of transactions.
- Web Store set up and ongoing maintenance provided by a dedicated Client Service team.
- PCI-DSS certified secure solution for your data.
- Efficient reconciliation and reporting tools based on Fund Accounting Principles.